1. Every minute counts.
2. Every mother's child is handsome.
3. Every potter praises his pot.
4. Everything is good when new, but friends when old.
5. Example is better then percept.
6. Experience is the father of wisdom and memory the mother.
7. Experience must be bought.
8. Fact speak louder than words.
9. Failure is the mother of success.
10. False friends are worse than bitter enemies.
11. Far from eye, far from heart.
12. Far water does not put out near fire.
13. Faults are thick where love is thin.
14. Fear always springs from ignorance.
15. Fields have eyes, and woods have ears.
16. Fire and water have no mercy.
17. Fire is a good servant but a bad master.
18. First come, first served.
19. First impressions are half the battle.
20. First think and then speak.
21. Fools grow without watering.
22. Fool's haste is no speed.
23. Fools has fortune.
24. Fools learn nothing from wise men, but wise men learn
much from fools.
25. Forbidden fruit is sweet.
26. Fortune favors those who use their judgement.
27. Fortune knocks once at least at every man's gate.
28. Four eyes see more than two.
29. Friends agree best at distance.
30. Friends must part.
31. Genius is nothing but labor and diligence.
32. Give a dog a bad name and hang him.
33. God helps those who help themselves.
34. Gold will not buy anything.
34. Good for good is natural, good for evil is manly.
35. Good health is over wealth.
36. Good medicine for health tastes bitter to the mouth.
37. Good watch prevents misfortune.
38. Great barkers are no biters.
39. Great hopes make great man.
40. Great minds think alike.
41. Great men have great faults.
42. Great men's sons seldom do well.
43. Great trees are good for nothing but shade.
44. Great wits have short memories.
45. Greedy folks have long arms.
46. Guilty consciences make men cowards.
47. Habit cures habit.
48. Handsome is he who does handsomely.
49. Happiness takes no account of time.
50. Happy is he who owes nothing.
51. Happy is the man who learns from the misfortunes of others.
52. Harm set, harm get.
53. Hasty love, soon cold.
54. Health is better than wealth.
55. Health is happiness.
56. Hear all parties.
57. Heaven never helps the man who will not act.
58. He is a fool that forgets himself.
59. He is a good friend that speaks well of us behind our backs.
60. He is a wise man who speaks little.
61. He is lifeless that is faultless.
62. He is not fit to command others that cannot command himself.
63. He is not laughed at that laughs at himself first.
64. He is wise that is honest.
65. He knows most who speaks least.
66. He laughs best who laughs last.
67. He sets the fox to keep the geese.
68. He that climbs high falls heavily.
69. He that will not work shall not eat.
70. He who does not advance loses ground.