1. People equate success in life with the ability of operating computer.
2. In the last decades， advances in medical technology have made it possible for people to live longer than in the past.
3. In fact， we have to admit the fact that the quality of life is as important as life itself.
4. We should spare no effort to beautify our environment.
5. People believe that computer skills will enhance their job opportunities or promotion opportunities.
6. The information I've collected over last few years leads me to believe that this knowledge may be less useful than most people think.
7. Although this view is wildly held， this is little evidence that education can be obtained at any age and at any place.
8. No one can deny the fact that a person's education is the most important aspect of his life.