Section 1 答案暂缺
Section 2 别墅的介绍和销售
11. When did XX family arrive in the XX area?
12. What is XX region well-known for
13. Why is XX villa special?
A. limited number survives
14. if you pay extra money, the manager will
B. rent the villa out for you
15. All type B villas have
A. two levels
16. E. art gallery (left of the villa)
17. B. restaurant (across the pool)
18. A. hotel (upright corner, opposite to the carpark)
19. C. day bar (Between the pool and the villa)
20. D. play area (across the picnic area in the middle)
Section 3 两个学生关于AUV的研究讨论
Which is the following feature of each Autonomous Underwater Vehicle?
21. S83: D. drive well on rough terrain
22. Sea explorer: G. uses solar energy
23. Wave Rider: B. has special shape
24. T602: F. can sense dangers in the sea bed
25. which aspect do students agree that the study on AUVs should depend on?
C. data required
26. where did scientists believe oil off California coast come from?
27. what was the well-known Valin used for oil exploring?
A. it is the most advanced at the time
28. what do researchers use Valin to analyze?
B. how much was the oil
29. why it is difficult to detect the impact of oil study on sea animals
A. oil is complex and unpredictable
30. why do researchers like to study oil seeps?
A. it shows how sea animals change to suit the environment
Section 4 太空站和宇航员
31. the air is fresh
32. food in the international station is variety
33. communication between earth and space station is stable
34. sleep is a big issue because of the noise
35. objects are floated
36. water is different mixture which block the pipes
37. tools are hard to use
38. follow instructions is the priority
39. since people come from different countries, there are different accents
40. pay much attention to safety issues